Citizens’ Forum 2015
Healthy Aylmer – the role of urban planning
The Citizens’ Forum “Healthy Aylmer – the role of urban planning, co-organised by the Lakeview Terrace Residents’ Association and the Deschênes Residents’ Association, took place on May 30th, 2015 at the Place des pionniers in Aylmer. Approximately 45 persons participated in the event.
The objectives of the Forum were to
– Foster discussion on urban planning and its influence on health outcomes;
– Explore different ways to improve the quality of life of Aylmer citizens;
– Establish the basis for potential citizen-led initiatives on specific issues.
You will find in this section:
- Press release announcing the Forum’s report and its presentation to the municipal council on August 25, 2015;
- Forum’s agenda;
- Forum’s report;
- Panelists’ biographies;
- Presentations made by the panelists;
A big thank you to the people that worked hard to make the Forum a success!
Rosaura Guzman (graphic design), Sonja Kosuta and Howard Powles (co-moderators), Nicolas Garant, Jocelyn Plourde, Jocelyne Melanson, Gabrielle Vézina Melanson, Paul Drouin,Stefan Jungcurt, as well as all the panelists.
This post is also available in | Cette page est aussi disponible en: French